Frequently Asked Questions
1. Click the “ADD TO CART” button on the product details page of the item you’re interested in and add it to your cart.
2. Check the contents of your cart and select “Check out” to proceed. You can add more items to your cart by selecting the “Continuing Shopping” button.
3. On the Payment screen, enter your information (name and shipping address) to make an inquiry, just like a normal purchase. You can pay by credit card or PayPal. Select your preferred method of payment and proceed to the next page by selecting "Complete Order."
*At this point, your purchase is still not finalized.
4. The Amuse team will send you an email with the total amount including the official shipping fee and a payment link attached. If you are satisfied with the details of your order, please complete the purchase by following the payment link.
5. Confirm the details and pay via the provided settlement link. We will ship the item once payment is confirmed.
We accept payment via PayPal and by the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB. We unfortunately cannot accept any other payment methods.
If you order more than what is specified in the product’s current stock, the back-ordered amount will not be reflected in the order details. If you would like to order more than the specified current stock, please Email us before placing your order or ask about it in the comment section when submitting your order. We will check whether it is possible to order more, and get back to you.
Please contact us through website inquiry form about what you are searching for. We will let you know if we can obtain the item or not. We are unable to offer items that are exclusive to other vendors.
In cases where the ordered product (in stock) is yet to be shipped out, you may cancel your order. Please submit your cancellation request, along with your order number and reason for canceling, through our website inquiry form found on our Contact Us page. You will receive a reply within a few business days.
We do our best to offer the lowest possible prices for products on our website. However, in some cases it is possible to offer additional discounts for large orders. Please contact us through our website’s inquiry form before you place your order.
Some countries may require customers to pay import fees in order to receive their orders. These fees are paid to your local government and our store unfortunately has no control over them. Please consider any import fees you may be obligated to pay before placing an order. Our store is unable to undervalue shipments or mark them as "Gift" to avoid customs fees.
Some countries may require that international packages be opened during customs inspections. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to prevent this and we cannot be held responsible for actions by customs officials. Please be advised that we cannot provide compensation or exchanges for any items lost, seized, or damaged during customs inspections.
Packages may be returned because they remained unclaimed, the wrong address was specified, etc. We will automatically contact customers whose packages have been returned to our warehouse to arrange reshipment. Items will be re-shipped in the same condition as they are returned to our store. Please note that if a package is returned to us due to the customer's circumstances, we will request the customer cover shipping charges for return fee and re-delivery.
If you feel your order is taking too long to reach you (over 2 weeks for EMS), please have your package's tracking/delivery confirmation number ready and make an inquiry at your local post office about its delivery status. Your package may be waiting at the post office undelivered or may be in customs at the port of entry. EMS/Registered shipments cannot be delivered until a signature is obtained from the recipient. Please look for an Undeliverable Shipment notice in your mailbox. The notice should tell you where and until when you can pick up your package. If the post office was unable to deliver the package due to some fault of the customer (wrong address/undeliverable package) and was returned to us, we will request additional postage for return and re-delivery.
If you feel you have waited long enough but your package still cannot be located, please contact us first instead of opening PayPal disputes or filing chargebacks with your credit card company. We will do our best to resolve any problems that may arise, but PayPal disputes and chargebacks will slow down our process for a prompt and amicable settlement.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any requests for gift wrapping, special messages or other requests regarding shipping composition.
If any damage occurs during shipment, we kindly request your cooperation to make a claim with your local post office or FedEx or DHL.
Important. If you think something may be wrong with your package:
1. Take pictures before opening.
2. Open it with a delivery person present, if possible.
If the item inside is broken, please file a damage report with your local post office / FedEx and they should be able to resolve the problem. Please note that we are unable to provide refunds/replacements for uninsured items damaged during shipment. For this reason, we highly recommend to buy insurance for your shipping method.
For EMS shipments, insurance is free for up to 20,000 yen per shipment. For shipments valued over 20,000 yen, the customer can buy insurance in increments of 50 yen for every 20,000 yen. If your order has been damaged during shipment, please file a damage report with your local post office. Once you have signed the applicable document and received a copy, please forward a scan of it to us. We will then be able to file for insurance compensation with Japan Post.
For FedEx shipments, the customer can buy insurance in increments of 140 yen for every 12,500 yen. If your order has been damaged during shipment, please contact us with a picture of damaged items and your reports within 7 days after you receive the items. We will then be able to file for insurance compensation with FedEx. Please note that they never accept any offer after 21 days.
No insurance coverage is available for unregistered shipments and as such, neither we, the post office, nor FedEx can provide any service/compensation for damage during shipment. Please keep this in mind when purchasing high value or fragile items.
Please contact us as soon as possible and include clear, close-up photos of the defective parts along with a detailed explanation. Please make sure to keep your paper invoice and shipping label and include them in the photos together with the defective item. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution. Please understand that it may take us a few days to respond to your claim as we will need to consult with management. We cannot provide resolution to any claims if the photo received does not include the shipping label or the invoice.
Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for damages limited to a product's outer packaging.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide service for items damaged by customers, nor can we act as a middle-man between customers and manufacturers for replacement parts. Please note that manufacturers cannot provide support for international customers.
It is possible to request samples of some products listed on our website. Shipping costs will be paid by the customer and may vary depending on the shipping address.
The following products are available for sample orders.
- Various types of empty capsules (27–75mm): Sample quantity 1–3 units - Exclusive tokens for Gachakop, PremiumGacha, PetitKoRo, and V-One machines: Sample quantity 1–3 units
- 100–200mm capsules are not available for sample orders.
- If a product set includes multiple colors, only one color sample will be sent. (Example: If you request a sample of the 48mm empty capsule 4-color assorted set, we may only send one sample of the red capsule variation.)
- If you would like to request a larger quantity of sample products, we kindly ask that you purchase the products through our online shop.
- You may request a sample shipment one time only. We accept sample orders for up to 5 different products for a total of 15 samples (5 products x 3 units).
- Products other than those listed above are not available for sample orders.
How to request a sample
Please contact us through our website’s inquiry form and provide the following information.
- Name and business
- Business address
- Phone number
- Desired capsule size or medal size
- Quantity (you may request 1–3 samples per product)